Kingsley D1 Saddle
The Kingsley D1, the best-selling model!
- Short panels
- Freedom around the shoulders
- Steel-suspended tree
- Top quality leather
- Use of 'Sticky leather' possible
- Close contact with the horse
- Available in black and brown
- Girth locks across the saddle tree, no front girth
- A perfect fit for most horses
- Available in brown, black, cognac, navy and grey.
- In sizes 17, 17.5 and 18 inches
Options Croco Malibu on the back of Saddle C$279
Option Standard Leather on back of Saddle C$109
Option Patent Leather on back of Saddle C$199
Options Other Special Leathers C$239
The flexible tree adjust perfectly to the back of the horse and offers increased comfort to both horse and rider.
Anatomically shaped panels
The innovative panels enable the horse to lower its hindquarters and ensure greater support and optimal pressure distribution.
Uniquely shaped sweat flaps
The uniquely shaped sweat flaps ensure optimal development and additional freedom of movement for the horse.
Top quality leather
The high quality leather ensures the sustainability of the saddle. You can be sure to enjoy the saddle for years.
100% wool flocking
The panels are filled with 100% wool. Wool is more sustainable than synthetic materials and will not shift.
An additional foam layer in the seat ensures increased comfort for the rider.